- Repair and maintain high-speed assembly machines.
- Trouble shoot new issues or concerns. When a machine is found to be unsafe, immediately stop the machine and lockout until restored to safe and good and acceptable running condition. Document in Mobisis.
Verify the components for the new order have been installed on the hoppers.
Install tooling for the new job and verify that all tooling is properly fastened.
- Good mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic tool making and/or PLC programming skills
- Must be self-motivated and work unsupervised.
- Experience in automation with robotics and servo drives.
- Able to communicate with Production Supervisors, Quality personnel and Assembly Technicians